Thursday, February 25, 2016

the feels

i hate the feeling of my eyes watering right before i throw up
i hate the feeling of chalk on my hands
i hate the feeling of making a stupid comment of class
i hate the feeling of a fire hot face after that stupid comment
i hate the feeling of heartbreak
i hate the feeling of running my hand across a paper
i hate the feeling of my parents being disappointed in me
i hate the feeling of failure
i hate the feeling of pencil lead on the side of my hand
i hate the feeling of seeing blue and red flashing lights behind me
i hate the feeling of walking in tardy to a class
i hate the feeling of my thighs and stomach and arms and and and
i hate the feeling of fighting with a friend
i hate the feeling of a missed call from dad
i hate the feeling of swearing at my little brother
i hate the feeling of swallowing water down the wrong tube
i hate the feeling of being unprepared for a music lesson
i hate the feeling of bombing a test
i hate the feeling of
i hate the feeling of leaving high school behind
i hate the feeling of not leaving high school behind
i hate the feeling of not being good enough
i hate the feeling of a girl looking me up and down before we can even talk
i hate the feeling of no one laughing at a dumb joke
i hate the feeling of guilt
i hate the feeling of regret
i hate the feeling of pity







3 comments:

  1. i can relate to this whole post
    this is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "i hate the feeling of not being good enough"

      YESYESYESYESYES!!!this whole post is just perfect!!!

      Delete